1. Total Payable amount shall be paid to Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Description – dIAP Sponsorship, Bank of Baroda Branch: Juinagar, Current A/c No. 42080200000253, IFSC: BARB0JUINAG (fifth character is Zero)
2. Sponsorship does not include any offline/ physical events or classroom CMEs or branding thereon. Payment and engagement terms for those events or classroom CMEs shall be agreed upon separately as per existing IAP policy.
3. All Intellectual Property Rights in respect of the Topics/ Modules are exclusive property of IAP. Sub-licensing and re-distribution of content by sponsors and promotion partners is not permitted.
4. Sponsors and promotion partners cannot record the live event. Archived content will be available on dIAP website. Sponsors and promotion partners must provide the relevant link to the dIAP Website.
5. Brand presence on IAP educational content is not permitted. The activities under this sponsorship shall in no way imply that IAP endorses or supports any brand affiliated to the sponsor. Support of any kind from IMS manufacturers and IMS brands shall not accepted by IAP.
6. Sponsor’s sponsorship of the event shall be acknowledged on the event invitations, event waiting page and in the archived content as follows: “This webinar is supported by <Sponsor Logo>. The illustrative formats/ creatives are available on demand and subject to change by IAP from time to time.
7. Unless otherwise specified in writing, sponsorship exclusivity is only for the events being sponsored and does not apply to other events for the same topics/ modules or other topics/ modules.
8. All disputes arising out of this Agreement are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai.
Published date: 01 March 2020